Flow cytometry is a powerful technology, which has many applications in immunology, molecular biology, bacteriology, virology, cancer biology and infectious disease. To understand this state of the technology, learning basics is very important.This section has a collection of articles and external links, which will help you to enhance your fundamental knowledge about flow cytometry.
- Flow Cytometry Instrumentation - An Overview
- Guidelines for the use of flow cytometry and cell sorting in immunological studies
- Guidelines for the use of flow cytometry and cell sorting in immunological studies (second edition)
- Overview of Flow Cytometry and Microbiology
- Flow cytometry of fluorescent proteins